Rapid growth means that we are now looking to expand the team to further develop our capabilities and capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn from senior leaders. Successful candidates will already have experience in b2b marketing / client management and will be looking for new challenges. They will have a proven track record of liaising with and managing client relationships, development and delivering project plans ensuring relevant internal and external resources are both available and briefed to deliver and oversee the execution of a range of b2b marketing activities to successfully engage prospects and customers.
We are looking for individuals who have the marketing insights and experience to understand the challenges of, and effectively manage and deliver projects, client stakeholders at all levels.
The Primary Purpose of Your Role
Reporting to the Client Consulting Director, the Account Manager will act as the first point of contact for client communications and will be instrumental in coordinating the development and delivery of projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget. This role works collaboratively across both clients and the WoolfHodson team including technology lead, solution designers and delivery teams.
This role will suit a highly organised team player with excellent communication and time management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join WoolfHodson during an exciting period of growth with ever-expanding client relationships at regional and global levels.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide a central point of contact for all client communications including management of status reports, review meetings etc
- Project management to ensure projects and client deliverables are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Maintain clear understanding of overall project scope, key milestones, deliverables and actions. Create and maintain project plans in SmartSheets.
- Translation of project plan into tasks; creation/assignment/monitoring of tasks tickets in ClickUp.
- Escalate potential issues to business leads and help manage their resolution.
- Conduct project wash ups and capture of learnings.
- Be responsible for the scheduling of both internal / client facing meetings including confirmation of agendas, capture and circulation of meeting notes and actions; invitations and follow up to workshops etc
- Management of client budgets to ensure projects are delivered to specification of the agreed statement of work and within agreed resource levels. This will include:
- Management of internal time-tracking systems and flagging to internal Business Lead should any work be over/ under budget with defined reasons for any difference
- Regular alignment of financial tracking and forecasts
- Preparation of monthly invoicing in line with work completed / agreed SOW
- Work closely with Business Lead in the delivery of a wide range of marketing activities – for example: customer engagement frameworks; campaign testing opportunities; enablement sessions; creation of consistent taxonomy / definitions across marketing teams.
- Work with Business Lead in development and management of Account plans to ensure information on all existing projects and contacts are maintained and new potential opportunities are identified for discussion with the wider account team.
- Support in the development of the Account through identifying client challenges which require resolving and WoolfHodson’s potential to provide support
- Support the development of accounts by providing marketing insight and best practice advise
- Deliver knowledge and insight to WoolfHodson through planned and ad hoc ongoing industry/marketing research and analysis
Your Personal Attributes
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills with the ability to create project plans in line with specified time and budget
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable conveying marketing information to a variety of audiences (marketing, sales, technical, non-technical, etc)
- Comfortable capturing and understanding client requirements and translating these into detailed requirements
- Strong organisational and motivational skills, able to drive progress on projects through others and alignment/expectation management with the client
- Selfless team player with the ability to balance competing demands by prioritising, planning and working at pace
- Demonstrable client management experience
Your Marketing Skills
- 5+ years in a client management / marketing / project management role
Digital transformation is acknowledged as a key driver for change across all businesses. If you want to be at the forefront of this exciting area, then we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV and remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the latest WoolfHodson news, including vacancies and events, follow us on Linkedin and Twitter.