Continued growth has meant that we are now looking for ambitious individuals to join the team to further develop our capabilities and capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn directly from senior leaders; successful candidates will already have experience in their chosen field (technology solution design or marketing consulting) and will be looking for the next step in their career. They will have a proven track record of capturing a client’s requirements and designing / executing solutions that deliver to those requirements. We are looking for individuals who can not only logically solve problems, but can also articulate and share their thinking with a range of internal and client stakeholders.
As a member of the WoolfHodson team you will be working on a range of client projects, exposed directly to senior executives tackling complex business issues with a range of multi-discipline stakeholders. You will need to be confident in both your technical and your client-management skills.
Primary Purpose of role
- Provide our customers with world-class and up-to-date technical solution design and delivery in the area of marketing technology
- Serve the wider company by providing technical insight and applying systems thinking to operational problems
- Support in the definition and refinement of new and existing IP
- Deliver extensive knowledge and insight to the wider business through planned and ad hoc ongoing research and development
- Support in the design and delivery of robust solutions that are at the front edge of current thinking and fully meet the customer’s objectives
- Work directly with our customers to understand their needs, offer guidance and demonstrate the value of the work we deliver
- A background/education in Business IT
- Basic web development skills (HTML/CSS)
- An interest in technology and digital marketing
- Great communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable conveying technical information to non-technical audiences
- Professional and presentable
- Able to demonstrate that they are a ‘self-starter’ and capable of working through challenging technical problems
Things we are open to…
- Junior web developers
- Candidates in IT support roles, assuming that attributes/aspirations are a good match
- Candidates who are genuinely looking for a career change, assuming that attributes/aspirations are a good match
Digital transformation is acknowledged as a key driver for change across all businesses. If you want to be at the forefront of this exciting area, then we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV and remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the latest WoolfHodson news, including vacancies and events, follow us on Linkedin and Twitter.