Rapid growth means that we are now looking to expand the team to further develop our capabilities and capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and learn from senior leaders. Successful candidates will already have experience in technology solution design and will be looking for the next step in their career. They will have a proven track record of capturing clients’ requirements and designing / executing solutions that deliver to those requirements. We are looking for individuals who can not only logically solve problems but can develop skills to influence client stakeholders at all levels.
The Primary Purpose of Your Role
Reporting to our Technology Director, the Senior Martech Consultant works alongside the project lead to understand the client challenges; designs innovative and robust technology solutions; provides subject matter expertise to the client and project lead during the project; and delivers the technology element of any solution. Whilst often acting in an individual contributor capacity, this role may work with other technology consultants on some larger projects.
This role will suit an ambitious technology trained team player who wants to be challenged and stretched with the opportunity to really make an impact on mission critical projects within our clients.
It is also a great opportunity to join WoolfHodson during an exciting period of expansion with commensurate opportunities as the business grows.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work directly with our customers to understand their needs, provide recommendations and demonstrate the value of the work we deliver
- Support in the design of robust solutions that are at the front edge of current thinking and fully meet the customer’s objectives
- Lead the implementation stage of solution delivery across a range of marketing technology platforms
- Lead the completion stages of solution delivery, including quality assurance, documentation and handover to the client
- Support other members of the delivery team across all aspects of solution delivery
- Support in the definition and refinement of new and existing WoolfHodson products
- Support the sales process by providing technical insight
- Deliver extensive knowledge and insight to WoolfHodson through planned and ad hoc ongoing research and development
Your Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable conveying technical information to non-technical audiences
- Able to demonstrate capability of working through challenging technical problems
- Comfortable capturing and understanding client requirements and translating these into detailed technical requirements
- Selfless team player with the ability to balance competing demands by prioritising, planning and working at pace
- Curious, keen to learn and apply those learnings to future projects
- Demonstrable client engagement experience preferred but client-side applicants with requisite experience are welcomed
Your Technical Skills
- Business IT degree (1st or 2:1)
- 6+ years in a business IT role or 6+ years in a technical marketing technology role
- Basic web development skills (HTML/CSS)
- Able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of at least one Marketing Automation / CRM platform
- Ability to deliver complex solutions involving process design and configuration of enterprise technology platforms
Digital transformation is acknowledged as a key driver for change across all businesses. If you want to be at the forefront of this exciting area, then we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV and remuneration details to email@example.com
For all the latest WoolfHodson news, including vacancies and events, follow us on Linkedin and Twitter.