Growth ambitions for FY24 mean that we are now looking to expand the team to further develop our capabilities and capacity.
To be successful you will already have experience in b2b marketing management / consulting environments. You must have the marketing knowledge and experience to understand the challenges of, and effectively lead client stakeholders through, all levels of change. To do this successfully you must have experience in the design / development / activation of marketing programs through digital technologies.
Whether in-house or within a consulting environment, you must have evidenced experience of managing diverse client stakeholders, identifying / clarifying needs / requirements and providing compelling costed proposals.
We are looking for an ambitious b2b marketing team player who wants to be challenged and stretched with the opportunity to make an impact on mission critical projects within our clients.
Purpose of Your Role
Reporting to the Client Director, you will be responsible for the profitability and growth of your client accounts by working closely with:
- Key stakeholders within client organisation, building trust-based relationships to identify marketing challenges and therefore opportunities.
- Internal teams across solutions, transformation and project management – to ensure the client needs are represented and understood from project inception through to delivery, and that improved marketing performance is being delivered through every engagement.
We are looking for an individual who is curious, excited to learn and develop their own knowledge base and skill set, with the confidence and creativity to bring their own experiences into the team.
Research, reach and engage relevant new prospect organisations
Identify client challenges that can be solved by WH solution / capabilities
Propose and close
Create proposal to include costed approach / process in line with client needs; capture feedback, finalise scope & close opportunity
Lead discovery workshops: ensure all requirements (known / unknown) are captured and own client playback
Input to conceptual design & deployment planning, ensure alignment with client need
Share best practice across stakeholder groups and identify education needs
Manage contracts, SOWs and billing schedules. Ensure clarity on priorities & progress to deliver profitable revenue
Expand stakeholder network; position WoolfHodson capabilities and identify additional opportunities
Identify market opportunities / client need to expand proposition and service offerings
- Demonstrable experience leading clients – whether in marketing management (in-house) or consulting environments – an enjoyment of supporting businesses and people in meeting / exceeding their goals and objectives.
- Domain knowledge across b2b pre- and post-sale customer journeys, understanding the opportunity for marketing to influence engagement / behaviours and consequently analyse and report on performance.
- Experience in the creation of high-quality costed proposals (or budget application) aligned to marketing challenges and ongoing management of commercials.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable across functions and seniority levels.
- Comfortable delivering workshops and understanding client requirements / playback findings.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts in easy-to-understand ways and support teams through change.
- Strong organisational and motivational skills, able to drive progress across programs of work supported by the Project Management function and alignment/expectation management with the client.
- Team player with the ability to balance competing demands by prioritising, planning, and working at pace.
- Curious, keen to learn and apply those learnings to future work.
- Marketing, Business, or related degree (1st or 2:1) / CIM Diploma
- 7+ years in a marketing role, with experience in marketing planning / strategy / client management
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of at least one B2B Marketing Automation / CRM platform.
If you think you fit the role and would like to learn more about the role including salary and benefits, we would love to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attn of Alexandra Hall.